The world of apocalypse is always filled with opportunities and challenges. To better survive, the commanders have founded four factions in their own areas.
For the goal of acquiring more resources and honor, they will clash in fierce battle in the world of apocalypse!
[Clash of Factions: Conquest] Basic rules:
- Adjusted the guild max member up to 100. Guild upgrade will not increase the guild max member.
- After an Alliance registers, they will be fairly assigned to the four factions for battle. Each Faction has its own Spawning Sector.
- The commanders of each faction will be guaranteed to respawn in the Spawning Sector of the faction. The Sectors are not adjacent to each other and can not be invaded by others.
- On the 7th day of the season, the Checkpoints of the outer Sectors will be available. The commanders can fight each other by breaking through the Checkpoints.
- On the 16th day of the season, the Checkpoints of the contention Sectors will be available. You can enter the contention Sectors by breaking through the Checkpoints.
- On the 25th day of the season, the Checkpoints of the central Sectors will be available. All the four factions can enter the central Sectors by breaking through the Checkpoints of contention Sectors, and capture the capital.
- On the 32th day of the season, the central areas will be available. All the four factions need to contend for the world center.
- Added “Merit” for the commanders. You can gain the “Merit” by completing the “Faction Missions” or battle loot.
- “Guild Merit” is the total number of the merits of all commanders in the guild. “Faction Merit” is the total number of the merits of all commanders in the faction.
- You can gain the season faction rewards from the Guild Merit Ranking and Faction Merit Ranking.
How to Get Merits
- Merits can be obtained by completing Faction Missions.
- Capture cities in Eden to gain merits.
i. Small city and large city: All members of the guild that captures them first will gain some merits at one time.
ii. Capital: All members of the guild that captures it first will gain some merits. They will also get the merits automatically from the Capital at 23:59:59 (Game Time) every day.
iii. Center: The guild that captures it first will gain the first-capture merits; its faction will get a lot of extra merits in the tally phase.
- When commanders from different factions engage in battle, the winner will loot the loser’s merit for each Battle. The merit can not be looted if it reaches 0.
(Each battle refers to the combat result of each Formation, e.g. if a Formation defeated four Formations, it can loot the merit for four times.)
- Commanders from the same faction can’t loot each other’s merits.